Emra Antibiotic Guide 19th Ed
How long has it been since you updated your Antibiotic Guide? This is definitely the year to do it. The 19th edition provides clear interpretation of the most recent IDSA guidelines for treating pneumonia, plus an overview of antibiotic use in pregnancy, and more. You cant go on shift without this incredible resource and you wont want to. Navigate the multitude of choices in antibiotics quickly and efficiently so you can offer your patients the best care based on the latest guidelines. Protect against overprescribing, address pediatric dosage questions, examine penicillin usage, and stay up-to-date on new approvals and guidance from the FDA. Member copies are provided with help from an educational grant from US Acute Care Solutions. EMRA appreciates their support.
Emra Antibiotic Guide 19th Edition
- List Price: $54.00
- Publisher: Emergency Medicine Residents’ Association
If you have this book go ahead and post it here and your listing will appear for all students at your school who have classes requiring this specific book. Make sure to price the book competitively with the other options presented, so you have the best chance of selling your book.
- Your PriceSold By YouSell It
Top Search Results From The Abebooks Marketplace
By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.© 1996 – 2021 AbeBooks Inc. All Rights Reserved. AbeBooks, the AbeBooks logo, AbeBooks.com, “Passion for books.” and “Passion for books. Books for your passion.” are registered trademarks with the Registered US Patent & Trademark Office.
Don’t Miss: Took Antibiotics For Uti And Still Have Symptoms
Emra Antibiotic Guide 19th Edition Pdf Free Download:
April 19, 2021 by dramjad
In this post we have shared an overview and download link of EMRA Antibiotic Guide, 19th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
The EMRA Antibiotic Guide, 19th edition is a must-have quick reference guide to antibiotic use in the emergency department. The guide helps you navigate the multitude of choices in antibiotics quickly and efficiently so you can offer your patients the best care based on the latest guidelines. With this go-to resource you can protect against overprescribing, address pediatric dosage questions, examine penicillin usage, and stay up-to-date on new approvals and guidance from the FDA.
Features Of Emra Antibiotic Guide 19th Edition Pdf:
Following are the features of this book are given below
- Convenient pocket size for an essential must-have in the emergency department
- Color coded and organized alphabetically by organ system
- Sections on special topics to make reference quick and easy for a particular disease process
- Includes pediatric dosage and latest FDA approvals and guidance.
You May Like: How To Treat Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria
Ordering On A Deadline Check The Inventory Status
- On Hand. On our shelves now. We can often get these ready within about a day.
- Not in stock. At Our Partner Warehouse: Will Not Arrive for the Holidays. Not currently in the store. We can usually order it for you, and it will take 4-7 business days to reach the store.
- On Order at the Warehouse: Will Not Arrive for the Holidays. Not currently in the store, and also not in stock anywhere else. We can usually order it for you, and we’ll tell you as much as we know about when it will become available.
- Coming Soon – Available for Pre-Order Now. Book is not yet published. We will reserve a copy for you!
Emra Urgent Care Guide
This guide will help clinicians in urgent care clinics streamline the management of nearly any case they encounter on-shift. With 89 chapters, this book ensures setting-appropriate care for a wide range of conditions. Use the clear disposition recommendations to confirm which patients should be sent to the emergency department, who can be discharged with follow-up care by their family doctor, and what requires follow-up with specialists. If you work in a clinic, this resource will help.
Also Check: Ear Nose And Throat Infection Antibiotics